Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Monday

I am really struggling with not finishing the Hike! I am trying to to fall into a major funk of depression. I feel like only a couple of people understand how important this is to me. My husband said he is going to try to take a couple of days off so he can take me to finish. I really hope he can. It is a Monday morning here and I am trying to keep myself busy. I know that is part of what I have to do. I have already mowed 2/3 of the lawn. I did some Pilates and after writing I am going to clean house. I must not allow myself to just plop on a couch and do nothing. I felt so good and strong doing things. I am able to do so much more than I "feel" like I can. I can be so hard on myself. So this Monday is about keeping this momentum going. Get things done and feel good about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment